I have worked with Craig for over 10 years in the sale and management of multifamily properties. His extensive knowledge and experience in the multifamily property industry has been invaluable in handling complex transactions and effective and efﬁcient management.
— David Gress, Investor
& Property Management Client
Craig Lieberman is an astute commercial real estate broker, who specializes in 1031 exchanges. We just completed a 1031 exchange this year, which could have been extremely difﬁcult, but Craig worked diligently to eliminate the problems and created a very smooth transaction. He’s a fantastic property manager and is on top of anything that arises in that capacity.
— Harriet & Harold Friedman,
A.I.S. Property Management Services is a full-service property management ﬁrm on California’s Central Coast. Our team takes pride in our intimate under-standing of the constantly in ﬂux landlord-tenant laws as they pertain to multifamily properties along the Central Coast. We constantly keep abreast of the changing trends and legislation to position our owner-clients in the most advantageous legal and ﬁnancial position.
Our approach to property management is focused on partnership — a relationship between the management company and the property owner, and a partnership between the management company and tenant. This approach and our communication lines always remain open to ensure that property owners and tenants can contact us any time with service requests and questions.
We offer local advertising on free- and subscription-based sites at no cost to the property owner. We handle the screening process, coordinate all maintenance repairs for the property using our network of trusted vendors. We perform extensive market research to make sure your property is priced appropriately and competitively. We provide professional ﬁnancial reporting so you can be assured that all aspects of your property are handled with accuracy, professionalism and care.
As a summary, our all-inclusive property managment includes:
• Advertising on local and regional rental platfoms, many of which have national reach.
• Our team is closely connected to the local community so “word of mouth” will broadcast the availability of your property.
• 9-point screening for every application and the utilization of a professional screener.
• Every service request is addressed immediately, so that we are able to coordinate all maintenance and repairs for the property using our network of trusted vendors at no additional cost to those owners we represent.
• We schedule annual property inspections, and we walk the exterior of each property monthly to ensure an operationally sound property.
• We use a professional bookkeeper who specializes in multifamily apartment properties, and who can provide monthly income and expense statements.